Most features removed, being rewritten around new class layout.
|7 years ago|
|src||7 years ago|
|.gitignore||7 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||7 years ago|
|README.md||7 years ago|
######Incomplete, features may or may not work
- User accounts
- Permission levels
- Integrated logviewer
- Web based map changes
- Web based console
- Integration with TotalFreedomMod and the FreedomPanel backend
- PHP 5.4 or newer with OpenSSL
- HTTP(S) Web Server (Apache or nginx have both been tested)
- MySQL database
- Extract the panel onto a PHP 5.4+ web server -
- Import the .sql file into a MySQL database
- Enter database details into
- Login to the panel with the username admin password admin - please change this account password as soon as possible.
- Create a user account for yourself, and then set up from the admin panel.
###API Usage FreedomPanelWeb includes an API that can be accessed by users, this allows third party applications to be developed that can communicate with the server via the FreedomPanel using a particular user's user account.
- A users API key can be found on the user's account page, it can also be regenerated from here.
- Any API access is performed at the same permission level as the user.
- All usage under an API key, will be logged as the user in which the key belongs to.
- The API can be globally disabled from the config.
Anyone can develop applications that will use the API. The API is a simple HTTP API with JSON responses.